On Expense Planning

On Expense Planning   Spenders have another slight advantage over their thriftier counterparts: they can be less likely to end up having to spend a ton in a short burst to replace stuff.
If you read a lot of personal finance blogs, you've probably come across the thinking that while frugality is an asset, spenders have one big advantage.

They're more aware of the prices and can tell if something is real bargain and why something is as pricey as it is and isn't likely to be any cheaper.

As an infrequent spender, that's intuitively true for me. I rarely spend and the next time I buy an item I find that prices and choices have changed significantly.

Which leads me to a different thought: Spenders have another slight advantage over their thriftier counterparts: they can be less likely to end up having to spend a ton in a short burst to replace stuff.

Why do I say that?
Read more »